InnoVision’s Small Enterprise Award sponsored by SC Launch, recognizes an organization with fewer than 50 full-time employees or less than $20 million in revenue, for the development of new technology or for the innovative application of existing technology to provide products, processes or services for internal purposes or commercial use.
SC Launch is a private, not-for-profit SCRA affiliate and a key program of SCRA’s Technology Ventures division. It is a collaboration among SCRA and South Carolina’s university research foundations (Clemson University, the Medical University of South Carolina and the University of South Carolina). SC Launch supports the growth of the Knowledge Economy in South Carolina by:
- Supporting the creation of knowledge-based companies and high wage-earning jobs
- Assisting early-stage companies commercialize their products and services
- Helping turn intellectual property from research universities and commercial markets into innovative technologies
- Promoting industries that contribute to growing technology clusters in the state
- Facilitating the relocation of technology companies to the state
SC Launch is South Carolina’s Knowledge Economy Engine.
Celebrating Excellence. Honoring Distinction. Applauding Innovation.